[This is demonstration content, designed to showcase how pages could look with your own content. You can try this Shopify theme for free.]
Your privacy is of the highest importance to us, and we promise never to release your personal details to any third party for mailing or marketing purposes. When you make a purchase from our website, we do collect certain personal information from you (for example: your name, phone number, email address, payment address and details).
All such information is held on secure servers. Enterprise Digital complies fully with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation, and we'll treat all your personal information as fully confidential. In order to serve you most efficiently, reputable third-party banking ( including PayPal / Stripe ) and distribution institutions handle our credit card transactions and order fulfilment. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order. All such organisations are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private.
Customer contact promise
We'd love you to be among the first to receive exciting offers and news about our products and services. We do this in various ways including but only if you would like us to. Your privacy is very important to us which is why we make sure you're always in control of what we do with your personal information.
This is our simple customer contact promise:
- We'll never pass your personal details to 3rd parties for them to use for their own marketing purposes.
- We'll only ever use your details to help you make the most of what we have to offer.
That means things like:
- News, offers and promotions, details of new products and services
- Tips and guidance to help you get the best out of your purchase from us.
Or simply, to get your feedback
- We will make sure our contact with you is relevant based on the information you give us.
- If you sign up to receive our newsletter you can opt out at any time.
- We fully comply with the EU Data Protection Directive 2018.
What information we collect
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential. We will keep it on secure servers and will fully comply with the EU Data Protection Directive 2018.
When you register to receive our newsletter, go all or part-way through the process of placing an order, or request information, you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, and a password. If you are placing an order and making a payment we will also require payment information ( credit or debit card ) which will be processed by our payment processing merchants - we do not retain your credit or debit card details.
We or our third party providers may collect, information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website ("User Information"). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
How we use your information
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance the EU Data Protection Directive 2018. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Process your order.
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve our website and the services we offer.
- To serve website content to you.
- To administer our website.
- If you consent, to notify you of products, services, promotions and new additions to our Website that may be of interest to you.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights.
Your Personal Information may be disclosed to reputable third parties who will help process your order. All such third parties are required to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
Where we store your personal data
The data we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or our secure suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with the EU Data Protection Directive 2018. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to or from other websites, networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for 3rd party websites or their policies. Please check their privacy policies before you submit any personal data.
Right to access: You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time.
Right to portability: Whenever Enterprise Digital processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification: You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure: You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Enterprise Digital at any time except for the following situations -
- You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service,
- You have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped,
- You have an unsettled debt with Enterprise Digital, regardless of the payment method,
- You are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
- You have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction to comply with applicable consumer protection legislation.
Right to restriction: You have the right to request that Enterprise Digital restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances -
- If you object to a processing based on Enterprise Digital’s legitimate interest, Enterprise Digital shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- If you have claimed that your personal data is incorrect, Enterprise Digital must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- If the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead.
- If Enterprise Digital no longer needs the personal data but it is required by you to defend legal claims.
Right to object to processing based on legitimate interest: You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on Enterprise Digital legitimate interest.
Enterprise Digital will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate a legitimate ground for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Exercising your rights
We take data protection very seriously and therefore we have dedicated Customer Service personnel to handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above. We have also appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that we continuously process your personal data in an open, accurate and legal manner. You can contact our Data Protection Officer here and write DPO as subject matter.